List of coccyx doctors and specialists in India
Doctors and specialists are listed here for one of three reasons: they were recommended by a coccyx pain patient; they are the authors of a relevant medical paper; or because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain. The reason for listing each one is given. If you would like to recommend a doctor or specialist, please let me know.
If there is no suitable specialist listed who is near to you, you could try to find one by writing to specialists near you.
If you would like to recommend a specialist, or you are a specialist with success in treating coccyx pain, please let me know, so that I can add the name to the list. You can contact me here.
- Dr Amod Manocha, Senior Consultant & Head, Pain Management Services, Max Hospital, Saket, Delhi, India. Website: www.removemypain.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Listed here because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain.
- Dr. Rajveer Singh (PT). Trinity Diagnostics and research centre. No. 213, 4th main, 9th cross, 80 feet road, pop. Diwakar hospital, J. P.Nagar 2nd phase, Bangalore-560078. Ph 080-26581757, Mob 09886688323. Website: tailbonetreatment.com. Email email@example.com. See Sachin's story, Shivakumar Chikkamath's story, Vijaya's story, Asger's story, Vhsmaniam's story, Deepak Kumar's story, Anshuman's story, Anup's story, Veereesh's story, Mari Gowda's story, Pradeep's story, Sam's story, Anonymous's story, Abdul Samad's story, Abhay Jhawar's story, Rahul's story, Anonymous's story, Drravi's story, , Keerthana's story, Anonymous's story, Sai Murali's story, Parthasarathi Jena's story, Anonymous's story, Sayash's story, Anonymous's story, Bhavan's story, Kabir's story, Naresh's story, Abhishek's story, Siva's story, Vinayak's story, Keerthi's story, Dileshwar's story, Sreevathsa's story, Kishore's story, Shwetank's story, Vinodrai's story, Satya's story, Saurab's story, Shivani's story, Lakshmi's story, Arkash's story, Sameera's story, Jhansi's story, Keerthi's story, Anil's story, Sanjay's story, Kunal's story, Anonymous's story, Anonymous's story, Shanthi's story, Anil's story, Singh's story, Kamal's story, Radhakrishnan's story, Saloni's story, Anil's story, Bhavisha's story, Nidhi's story, Aman's story, Anil's story, Gaurav's story.
- Dr. Syeda Mubashira (PT). Trinity Diagnostics and research centre. No. 213, 4th main, 9th cross, 80 feet road, pop. Diwakar hospital, J. P.Nagar 2nd phase, Bangalore-560078. Ph 080-26581757, Mob 09986632631. Website: tailbonetreatment.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See Rasheeda's story, Prathima's story, Allah Bakash's story, Sapna's story, Fatima's story, K Chandrakala's story, Suman's story, Monica's story, Mothi's story, SindrilPriya Dass's story, Elizabeth's story, Manisha's story, Sneha's story, Lakshmi's story, Neha's story, Anonymous's story, Sulthana's story, Rajeshwari's story, Sheeba's story, Mrs. Kulkarni's story, Miara's story, Prakruthi's story, Sharmila's story, Ritu Jain's story, Lakshmi's story, Anitha's story, Rumana's story, Dr S's story, Upma's story, Kavita's story, Afisya's story, Anonymous's story, Preethi's story, Samuel's story, Leela's story, Smitha's story, Ayushi's story, Karthika's story.
- Dr J Mazumdar, Physiotherapist. Pro Physiotherapy, JP Nagar Branch, 638, 29th Main, 14th Cross, JP Nagar, First Phase, On The JP Nagar Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078. Clinic : 8951022334. Also at Akshay Nagar, No 16/4th cross, 2nd main, Near Hiranandani apts, Opp Electric shop, Bangalore – 560076. Clinic : 8951022334. Website: www.prophysiotherapy.in. See Sujit's story, Dev's story.
- AH, Sarmast, AR, Kirmani, AR, Bhat. Department of Neurosurgery, Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Authors of a paper on coccygectomy
- Dr.Damandeep Singh Makkar. The Spine Clinic, 57 A, Rajguru Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141002. Mobile: 96465-40044. Also Orison Hospital, Opposite Grand Walk Mall, Barewal Road, Ludhiana. Website: www.punjabspine.in. Email: email@example.com. Recommended by a patient who had a coccygectomy.
- Dr. Arvind Kulkarni, Consultant Spine & Disc Replacement Surgeon. Bombay Hospital, Room no 206, 2nd Floor, New Wing, 12, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020. (Appointments – 022-22067676 Ext – 777) Website: indiaspinesurgery.com. See Sameera's story, and recommended by another patient.
- Dr. Ramprasad, Head of Department of Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery. MIOT Hospitals, 4/112, Mount Poonamalle Road, Manapakkam, Chennai - 600 089, Tamil Nadu. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.miotinternational.com. See Senthilkumar's story.
- Dr. Gerd Mueller, orthopaedic specialist providing manual treatment. AktivHealth, E83 Paschimi Marg (near to Vasant Vihar Club), Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057. Phone +91.(0)11.47307700. Website: www.aktivhealth.in. Email: email@example.com. See Anonymous's story.
- Adam Lindsey and Sakshi Arora, manual therapists, Vardan, 16 A Lajpat Nagar - IV, New Delhi - 110 024, India. Phone: +91 11 43580720-22. Website: www.vardan.in. See Nikhil's story.
- Dr. Vikas Dwivedi, physiotherapist in Nayati Multi Super Specialty Hospital, Goverdhan Chatikara Bypass, beside CNG Pump, near Gokul Restaurant, NH 2, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommended by a patient.
- Dr. Umachandran of Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. See Keerthana's story.
- Mir Jaffar, Chief Physiotherapist, Spine Care Physiotherapy Clinic, Seve_in_action (association), #36, 1st main, S.T Bed Koramangala, Bangalore_560034. Cell:+919886702931. Email email@example.com. See Jenefer's story.
- SA Khan, A Kumar, MK Varshney, V Trikha, CS Yadav. Department of Orthopaedics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029, India. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Authors of a medical paper on coccydynia.
- Kaushal R, Bhanot A, Luthra S, Gupta PN, Sharma RB. email@example.com, Department of Orthopaedics, Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, India. Authors of a medical paper on coccydynia.