List of doctors and specialists in France
Doctors and specialists are listed here for one of three reasons: they were recommended by a coccyx pain patient; they are the authors of a relevant medical paper; or they suggested their own listing. The reason for listing each one is given. If you would like to recommend a doctor or specialist, please let me know.
If there is no suitable specialist listed who is near to you, you could try to find one by writing to specialists near you.
- Dr Jean-Yves Maigne, 18 avenue de Friedland, Paris 8° (101 avenue de Villiers, 75017 Paris until 2009-11-30). Phone : ++33 1 40 54 93 25. Fax : ++ 33 1 42 34 82 23, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr Maigne has a website on coccydynia. Dr Maigne does not carry out the surgery himself, but carries out tests and non-surgical treatments, passing patients on to a skilled surgeon (previously Prof Levon Doursounian, who has now retired, now Dr Frederic Jacquot) where appropriate.) See Dr Maigne's discussion of treatment of coccydynia and list of publications. See also Dominique's story, Angie's story, Geraldine's story (in French), Astrid's story, Joyce's story, Ann's story, Geoff's story, Stefan's story, Caroline's story, Mireille's story (in French), Mireille's story (in English), Vanessa's story (in English), Cindy's story (in French), Françoise's story (in French), Emilie's story (in French), Suzanne's story (in English), Moya's story (in English), Anonymous's story (in French), Tina's story (in English), Ursula's story (in English), Valerie's story (in French), Anonymous's story (in English), Sarah's story (in English), Michael O'Connor's story (in English), Corinne's story (in French), Xavier's story (in French), Jean-François's story (in French), Margaret Grimshaw’s story in French and in English, Stephanie’s story in French, Christian's story in French, Anonymous's story in English, Sophie's story in French, James's story in English, Anonymous's story in English, Lauren's story in English, Daniela's story in French, Florence's story in French, Anonyme's story in French, Sofia's story in English, Aminatou's story in French.
- Dr. Hervé Guillotte, 32 rue Jean Jaurès, 92800 Puteaux, Paris. +33 6 26 17 76 28. Website: www.osteo-puteaux-ladefense.com. See Emilie's story.
- Line Llahi, Osteopath. 8, rue Pierre Proudhon, 66000 Perpignan. Tel. 04 68 67 40 00. Email: email@example.com. Recommended by another osteopath.
- Dr. Eric Bautrant, Centre Médical de l'Avancée, 25, avenue Victor Hugo, 13100 Aix-en-Provence. Tél : 04 42 37 38 00. See Tina's story.
- Dr Gilles Mondoloni, Osteopathic doctor, attaché Hospitals of Paris, lecturer in medical schools and at the superior school of osteopathy. Treating coccyx pain by manual techniques. 1, avenue saint-germain (Near Paris Region), 78600 Maisons-Laffitte (RER A), Tel.: ++33 1 39 12 05 84. Suggested his own listing.
- Pr Jean-Paul GRANDJEAN, 1 rue Laborde, 69500 Bron (in the outskirts of the city of Lyon), +33 4 78 75 25 81. See Caroline's story.
- Louise Allison, Physiotherapist. Bonne Santé Physiotherapy - 65, Les Andes - (4th Floor) - Val d'isere - 73150. Tel: 00 33 479 06 07 27. bonnesantephysio.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggested her own listing.