List of coccyx doctors and specialists in Spain
Doctors and specialists are listed here for one of three reasons: they were recommended by a coccyx pain patient; they are the authors of a relevant medical paper; or they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain. The reason for listing each one is given. If you would like to recommend a doctor or specialist, please let me know.
If there is no suitable specialist listed who is near to you, you could try to find one by writing to specialists near you.
- Marta Toribio, Clínica Sarua, Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, 24, 28001 Madrid. Teléfono: +34 653 074 923. Website: fisiomartta.com. See Anonymous's story in English, Anonymous's story in Spanish.
- Fernando Ruiz, Fisioterapeuta - Terapeuta Manual. Using dry needling therapy, functional massage or internal/external manipulation of coccyx. Calle Roselló 224, 1B, 08008 Barcelona. Phone no: 669 030 811. Website: www.fernando-ruiz.es. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See Soledad's story.
- Dr Paz, Hospital Universitario La Paz. See Anonymous's story.
- Maite Mate de Miguel, Phisiotherapist. Calle de Ramón Gómez de la Serna 9, 28035 Madrid. Recommended by a patient.
- Dña. Elena Martinez D.O - MRO. D. François Ricard D.O – MRO. Calle Corazón de Maria, 60- 3º A3. 28002 MADRID. Tel: 91-416-70-03. Recommended by a patient.
- Quiropractico Wolfgang, conjunto Don Lucio, Calle Hermanos Pinzon, 29700 Velez Malaga, Malaga. Telephone Spain 0034 952558636. See Pauline's story.
- Dr. Juan Miguel Alfaro Moya. Clinica del Dolor Murcia SLP. Uses ganglion impar injections. c/Santa Teresa 13, 2ºB- 30005 Murcia, Spain. Tel.: 0034 968 905 549. Email: email@example.com. Listed here because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain.
- Irene de Gálvez Aranda. Medical Service. C/PUERTA DEL MAR 5-7 2ª. 29005 Málaga. Tel: 951 100 945 671 075 609. Listed here because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain.
- Jose De Andrés and Santiago Chaves, Medical School, Multidisciplinary Pain Management Center and Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, General Hospital, Valencia University, Spain. firstname.lastname@example.org [authors of a paper on treatment of coccydynia]
- Profesor J Roca Burniol, Hospital Germans Trias i Pijol, Ctra de Canyet, s/n., 08916 Badalona, Spain. Tel.93-497-88-80, Fax. 93-497-88-79. Author of a paper on treatment of coccydynia. Now retired.