List of doctors and specialists in The Netherlands
Doctors and specialists are listed here for one of three reasons: they were recommended by a coccyx pain patient; they are the authors of a relevant medical paper; or they suggested their own listing. The reason for listing each one is given. If you would like to recommend a doctor or specialist, please let me know.
If there is no suitable specialist listed who is near to you, you could try to find one by writing to specialists near you.
- Grietje Vander Mijnsbrugge, chirurg. Proctos Kliniek, Prof. Bronkhorstlaan 10, Gebouw 62, 3723 MB Bilthoven. t. 030-2250260. Website: www.proctoskliniek.nl.. Listed here because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain.
- Sytske Lohof-Venema, Pelvic physical therapist. Pelvic Physical practice "Overwinning", Lloydsweg 41, 9641 KJ Veendam, The Netherlands. Phone number: 0031 6 81 25 28 78. Website: praktijkoverwinning.nl. Email: email@example.com. Listed here because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain.
- Meine Veldman, PT. Pluvierenlaan 1, 3721 RA Bilthoven. (om de hoek). Telefoon: 030-2294453. Adresgegevens Groenekan: Ruigenhoeksedijk 21, 3737MP Groenekan. (Fysio Fitness Visscher) Telefoon: 0346-212412. Adresgegevens Cadzand: Spaanse Galeien 81, 4525 NT Retranchement. Website: www.meineveldman.nl. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Author of a paper on treating coccydynia. Recommended by a patient who didn't want to post her story, and see Miriam's story, Anonymous's story.
- Dr Willem van Erp, surgeon, Heelkunde Instituut te Groesbeek (near Nijmegen). See www.heelkundeinstituut.nl. Recommended by a patient.
- Ortopeet Dr. Haarsma, Laurentius hospital, Mgr Driessenstraat 6, Roermond, Tel: 0475-382222. [coccygectomy] Recommended by a patient.
- Meine Veldman (above) has trained a number of physiotherapists and other manual therapists in manual techniques for treating coccydynia. The locations and email addresses of these therapists are listed here.
- A number of pelvic physical therapists in the Netherlands and Belgium have been trained by Sytske Lohof-Venema (above), Marijke C. Ph. Slieker-ten Hove, and Aryanne Kolsters in applying Non-Invasive Mobilization of the Coccyx (NIMOC). These physical therapists are listed here: praktijkoverwinning.nl/practitioners-nimoc.