Doctors in central Ohio

Anonymous -

Posted 2006-01-01

Can anyone help me find a doctor in central Ohio experienced in removing the coccyx and/or perineal cyst near the sacrum? Please help, my family doc is waiting to hear from me to refer me or call and speak with someone with more experience in this area.

I have extreme pain in my coccyx, but I also have low back pain radiating down my left leg with tingling. The low back pain is located at the site of the S I joint. but the docs are at a loss as to what will help, I've had 2 steroid injections in the s-i joints and one epidural in the l-3, l-4 area none of which has given me relief.

My main complaint other than the pain is that I can't run at all or walk for more than 10 minutes or so without being in excruciating pain.

Anyway if anyone can help with a doctor in central Ohio, I would be very grateful.

What is coccydynia? | Investigation and diagnosis | Treatment | Coping with coccyx pain | Find a doctor or specialist

Medical papers | Personal experiences | Links to other sites | Support groups | Site map