Any doctors in London or surrounding areas?

Marian -

Hi, my name is Marian and I am 39 years old and live in Kent, just outside London. I had a car crash in March this year and suffered a fractured pelvis. Since then I have had coccyx pain and have been going to and from the hospital with not much help or sympathy. I had an MRI scan which showed coccyx inflammation, but was told that this would eventually go. In the meantime, the consultant referred me for more physio (which seems to be making it worse) and has arranged for me to see the pain clinic at the hospital. He told me that it wasn't the sort of thing they operated on (this was before I discovered Jon's page) and that time will heal.

I don't really want to go down the road of having injections etc but am also scared of having surgery.

Is there anybody who has had surgery or treatment from a doctor in the London and surrounding areas that I could maybe contact?

Anything info would be great as this pain is just making my life a misery



Updated 2003-07-19

What is coccydynia? | Investigation and diagnosis | Treatment | Coping with coccyx pain | Find a doctor or specialist

Medical papers | Personal experiences | Links to other sites | Support groups | Site map