Specialist in British Columbia, Canada?

Linda - jbmopar@uniserve.com

I live in the Okanagan region of B.C. and I have been having pain in my tail bone area for the last few months. I went to the doctors here and they can't seem to find anything wrong. I asked about coccydynia and they don't seem to want to listen. Does anyone know of a doctor or specialist that deal with this condition in B.C.?

Thank you for any info.

Updated 2004-09-26

What is coccydynia? | Investigation and diagnosis | Treatment | Coping with coccyx pain | Find a doctor or specialist

Medical papers | Personal experiences | Links to other sites | Support groups | Site map