List of doctors and specialists in Italy
Doctors and specialists are listed here for one of three reasons: they were recommended by a coccyx pain patient; they are the authors of a relevant medical paper; or they suggested their own listing. The reason for listing each one is given. If you would like to recommend a doctor or specialist, please let me know.
If there is no suitable specialist listed who is near to you, you could try to find one by writing to specialists near you.
- Dott. Roberto Amich, chiropractor, posturologist. Indirizzo: - 84100 - Salerno (SA), Cellulare: +39 334 8706000. Website: www.posturologo.it. E-mail: email@example.com. Listed here because they have informed coccyx.org that they have success in treating coccyx pain.
- Cristian Ciranna Raab. Osteopata milanese specializzato nel trattamento del coccige. Via Cimarosa 8, 20100 Milano MI. 45.4661371|9.1587203. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommended by a patient.
- Franco Postacchini, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatolology, Sapienza University of Rome. Email: email@example.com. Author of a paper on coccygectomy.) See Manuela's story (in Italian).
- Dr Alex Ramieri, Orthopaedic Service, The Don Gnocchi Foundation of Milan, Via C. G. Bertero, 49, 00156 Rome. Author of a paper on coccygectomy.)
- Dott. Vanderbeke, Still-Osteopathic-Clinics, Via Veratti 24, Varese. Tel. 0332 232714. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommended by a patient.
- Professor Giovanni Daffara, Via Ponzio 78, Milano. Tel. 0039 02 2367723. Uses electroionotherapy to relieve inflammation and repair ligaments and tissues. Recommended by a patient.
- Dr Paolo Marchettini, Centro di Medicina del Dolore, Scientific Institute San Raffaele, Milano, Italy. Email: email@example.com [pain clinician, spinal cord stimulators and spinal pumps] (See page on spinal stimulators.)